| 03-30-2014, 12:42 AM || #1 |
تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2009
| | Clinical Ophthalmology Systematic Approach 7th Ed jack j kanski pdf
Clinical Ophthalmology Systematic Approach 7th Ed jack j kanski pdf
Enhance your patient care with the latest techniques --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title. Ideally suited for rapid reference and efficient, effective recall, this state-of-the-art multimedia resource will keep you up to date with current and evolving practice in the diagnosis and management of ophthalmic disorders, using a visually rich, succinct format that facilitates comprehension for trainees and practitioners. Online and in print, you'll have access to the latest advances in the field.
- Grasp key information and effectively prepare for examinations with a pictorial, bulleted approach - both highly visual and concise, for more efficient study.
- Move rapidly throughout the text to find the information you need, with color coding and at-a-glance key points.
- Access the complete contents online at www.expertconsult. com, with a downloadable image gallery.
- Learn from two renowned experts in the field.
- Includes over 2,700 high-quality images, 1,000 of which appear for the first time in this edition.
- Master the latest advances in ophthalmology: radical changes in the management of macular disease, including the widespread introduction of VEGF inhibitor therapy; recent developments in the investigation and treatment of retinal vascular disease; new pharmaceutical interventions for a range of conditions, including infectious eye disease and glaucoma; and updated surgical procedures and methods, including oculoplastic, corneal, and glaucoma surgery.
- Guidance on examination, imaging, and recognition of systemic conditions associated with ocular disease.
- Publisher: Saunders; 7 edition (May 2, 2011)
| || |