تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2009
| | Rutherford’s Vascular Surgery, 7th Edition
Rutherford’s Vascular Surgery, 7th Edition
The seventh edition of Rutherford’s Vascular Surgery-the most acclaimed comprehensive reference in vascular surgery-presents state-of-the-art updates on every aspect of vascular health care.This revision incorporates endovascular and nonoperative treatment throughout the book. It has been extensively revised by many new, international authors-led by Drs. Jack Cronenwett and K. Wayne Johnston-to meet the needs of surgeons, interventionalists, and vascular medicine specialists. Published in association with the Society for Vascular Surgery, it includes searchable online access to the full text, images, and videos through Expert Consult. NEW TO THIS EDITION
- Published in Association with the Society for Vascular Surgery, reinforcing the clinical importance and pivotal role of this title.
- Provides sections dedicated to Fundamental Considerations, Patient Evaluation, Atherosclerotic Risk Factors, Perioperative Care, Bleeding and Clotting, Complications, Venous Disease, Lymphedema, Arteriovenous Anomalies, Hemodialysis Access, Miscellaneous, Technique, Grafts and Devices, Cerebrovascular Disease, Lower Extremity Arterial Disease, Upper Extremity Arterial Disease, Arterial Aneurysms, Renal and Mesenteric Disease, and Trauma and Acute Limb Ischemia.
- Reviews all major areas of vascular health care, written by international experts, with up to date bibliographies and annotated recommended references.
- Covers endovascular applications throughout the text, along with fresh approaches to many areas-including vascular access, imaging, and non-operative management-to keep you current with the latest developments and techniques.
- Presents a new full-color layout and design with more full-color images to give the book a modern look and feel and clarify clinical and physical findings and operative techniques.
- Includes access to the full text online with videos of procedures, an image library, and more so that you stay current and master new procedures in this fast-changing field.
- Features all vascular imaging techniques, offering a non-invasive evaluation of both the morphology and hemodynamics of the vascular system.
- Discusses operative, endovascular, and non-operative management of vascular conditions to help you choose the right option for each patient.
- Covers the continuum of surgical management options through integrated coverage of endovascular techniques so you have the comprehensive coverage you need.
- Explores advances in basic science-including vessel walls, coagulation, and more-to provide the necessary background for understanding areas where fundamental changes are taking place.
March 9, 2010 Authors
- Jack L. Cronenwett, MD, Professor of Surgery, Dartmouth Medical School, Chief, Section of Vascular Surgery, Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, NH and
- Wayne Johnston, Professor and R. Fraser Elliot Chair in Vascular Surgery, Department of Surgery, University of Toronto,Vascular Surgeon, Toronto General Hospital, Toronto, Ontario, Canada